Thursday, July 13, 2006

Giddy Up!





Went horse riding today. i had a HUGE horse named Jebus! OMG i had difficulties climbing up it. actually i almost fell over the horse trying to get on it! it was pretty scary at first, but the horses mostly walked which was ok. The most the horse did was trot up a hill. that was fun, apart from the fact that my foot got loose and my helmet went over my eyes *sigh*... graces horse kept farting - and guess who was behind grace - yup me. so i tried to get infront, but then graces horse tried to bite my horses arse, how kinky. so i ended up behind grace again. the poor horse kept wanting to run, but if i let it run i would have lost balanced and fallen over and died. so i had to keep pulling it back... Photos to come....

1 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger gRacE said...

orh yeh..... im meant to send you the photos! :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home