Thursday, June 08, 2006

La La La




Went to Dorcas's going away party on sun. it was a hat/testube party. which was pretty fun. Oh i saw Cheryl there, but i don't like her much, because she's a snob(coz i've tried talking to her before, and she totally ignores me/ doens't want to talk to me) so she was bossing me around telling me to get plates or something and i was zonning out, and i was like "oh are you talking to me?" and she said "yes" and i said, "sorry i was ignoring you" hahahahahahhahaha gee, why am i such a bitch this year? perhaps i can't be bothered pretending to like people who arn't nice to me anymore!

Today we went out with Marshall, and he drove us in his fast car vroooooommmmmm so much fun, i think i have an addiction to fast things now... though i'm not sure why were actually in the city, huh marshall?! grace thinks its just because u wanted to drive your car on the freeway.. hahahhahaha i think she's right!

2 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger gRacE said...

hahaha...
u do realise that cheryl might come read ur blog!
n i know i am right marshall! i always am! *grin* 1h12minS! :p

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger UsAGi said...

cheryl is a snob, she wouldn't bother wasting her time reading my blog. besides she was there and heard it herself, and if she is reading it, maybe she'll realise why i dislike her!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home