Saturday, May 13, 2006

Back in Singapore

stupid internet, it won't post my pictures!!! grrrr...
anyway, i'm back in singapore... yay... but i find singapore very boring, i can't wait to get back to perth, which reminds me i should get peanut butter mm's.... yes.. so vietnam. i went on the cruise my uncle works at, was slightly dissapointed to find out he wasn't in the band anymore... so now he just hires acts for the boat and plays whenever he feels like it.. cool... shame the vietnam scenery isn't so great...and its dirty, and the water is dirty, though it was dark, i know the water was dirty. And i also went fishing with my cousin, it was just outside of ho chi minh in this giant fishpond, 400m x 200m and the fish where huge!!!!! my cousin taught my to throw the line out and reel it in, and i managed to catch one fish. its really quite amusing. motorcycles are cool. (but the air was filthy, which sort of ruined the trip). My cousin is a spoiled little rich kid, but damn it he's so fun to hang out with! (not that i really understand what he's saying most of the time).

3 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think ur coming back on the same day as my mum now. hahaha highly amusing.

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger UsAGi said...

oh cool
hahahahahahaha

 
At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think ur actually on the same flight as her too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home