Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Solution to a new world

Just reading an article about how great women are and how great it is to be a woman in this day and age because they can do whatever they want and blah blah blah... mental thought: woman will only be equal when the the discrimination act is used to protect men. although in theory, u wouldn't be equal. how about this then "do unto those as you would have those do unto you" so since men have been such scum for the last...... 4000 years (who knows really how far it goes back) maybe woman should dominate me for the next 4000 years. and then we'll be equal... mind u, i don't really want to be the breadwinner in the family (Don't get me wrong, i do still want to work, but you know what i make is my money, what you make is our money), and it is kinda hard for men to have babies (although my biomed lectuer tells me that it is infact possible to do a "junior" type thing)ok so maybe my whole plan falls down the drain when you really thinkg about it.

1 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah..the whole money distribution thing. I had this discussion in summer. The wife should get full access to all bank accounts but the husband can't have access to the wife's account. What a wonderful world. It breaks down when u have an irresponsible wife who gambles or do other random things though...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home