Monday, March 13, 2006

Just like me

Its amazing how similar she is to me. My niece that is, the little one. Loves to eat (so shocking how much she can fit in that little stomach of hers, loves to sing, loves her milk (ahh the stories of me with my bottle of milk after dinner, so very wrong) always looking for aproval, "nice, aunty nice? aunty nice?!" progresivly getting louder and louder. loves to eat off other peoples bowls. she'll sit next to me when i'm eating noodles, "aunty um, aunty um!" ugh i now understand how my dad felt when he says, its no fun eating when your around.she's so naughty... hahahahahahaah i think i'm going to miss her alot when i leave.

3 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger gRacE said...

hahaha.... so is claudia n chloe like ur sis and you?
except miniture versions? :p

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger UsAGi said...

Yup definatly, claudia is naughty, defiant, stubborn, over confident so very much like her mother. chloe loves to eat, eat and suck up to people, eat and ahhhh eat....just like her Aunty Jay

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger gRacE said...

ahahaha :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home