Saturday, October 22, 2005

$100 000 Wedding!


I had to wake up at 5am in the morning to get ready!!!!! Ahhhhhh so sleepy!
Went through my first car wash! It wasn’t really that exciting, you go in stop and the thing washes your car.
Went to the brides house, near Grace’s old house, but it was BIGGER than graces house!
Had the traditional Vietnamese tea wedding, with the Vietnamese long dresses and the bride cried, and the mom cried, and all the girls in room were crying…. Ohhhh

Then went to the church for a churchy wedding, but it was all in viet, and I couldn’t understand it, all I remember is something about Benedict the XVI.

Then the bridal party went to the grooms house to do another tea ceremony at the grooms house. BUT we were hungry so we ditched that and went to eat dim sum.

Went home, for a touch up

Went to the dinner reception. It was really nicely decorated, beautiful cake. Again all in Vietnamese, so I didn’t understand much. All old people, which was slightly disappointing. I think these types of things should really only be attended with a partner huh? *sigh*

Met and re - met some people who were interesting.

An Old acquaintance who I’ve known since I was a little girl. Quite cute, unfortunately he told me my sister was hot *sigh* and his mom is a cow.
Ann from choir, who I didn’t really know but saw around a lot.
Jenny a girl who I just met, very nice girl, quite easy to get along with.
Chi Anh Thu and her husband (didn’t get his name) but they were nice, but the husband did give my self esteem a good boost, “I can’t believe you don’t have a bf yet, you’re so fun to be around!” and “I think you’ll be married within 5 years” and “guys are stupid”.
Francis – only had a 5 min chat at the end with him and he introduced me to his gf, who was very pretty.

We left at 11:40 and the bride was still hyperactive. My sister took the flowers on the table for my mom. Apparently the bride had shipped the flowers from Singapore ( what a waste of money). Pretty fun…

5 Comments:

At 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. you got a random tagger.

car washes are gorgeous! hahaha. i wish i could go for one but i dun wanna flood my car.

aiyah. life is great. GREAT i say.

hahaha. see you round soon. too many similar conversations are getting me down. or up. or i dunno

 
At 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's the chick in the photo?

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger gRacE said...

was it realli a $100000 wedding?
wehre's the honeymoon?

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger UsAGi said...

disney land

 

Post a Comment

<< Home