Saturday, October 15, 2005

An die Musik (An Ode to Music)

Yay ! the Concert was heaps of fun!!!!!! I was so happy when i saw my friends there, i almost cried on stage! And I had 2 surprise guests!!!!! I really do appreciate you guys comming!

Concert Program

Blest Pair of Sirens
An die Musik
Litanei
Ballade No.3 ( performed by Bradley, who is very cute, but unfortunatly gay and taken)
Der gang zum Liebchen
Lay a Garland
How Lovely is thy dwelling place

Interval

My fair lady
Begin the beguine
The Continental
Hungarian Rhapsody No.15 (performed by Bradley)
Blue moon
Porgy & Bess

And then We all went out for a late dinner / supper... still full from all that food...

Also my sister and her daughters came to Perth. My sister has stolen my car. And my younger neice doesn't like me much. She hates "strangers", she was actually depressed. It was very interesting, the 2 year old was depressed!!!!! I'm actually sick of playing with them already, it's just one game after the next! I tried to teach the 4 year old how to play scrabble, she sought of got the idea of the game, but couldn't really spell any words excetp "up" and could sound out words i made

2 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep, and i thought its was very well done

sounds very professional, mite i add that this is the first time ive been to this type of thing b4..

but ive listend to this type of music, i just wish i actually knew those songs !

- marsh

PS: im on a commenting streak ! i may never do this again for weeks, months, even decades

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger UsAGi said...

YAY! and i'm so glad you came!!!!!!!!!!! and i would like to add, i liked your hair

 

Post a Comment

<< Home