Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Should I Cut My Losses?

I'm quite distressed, I've finally discovered that i "invest" too much of my time in people, when there is no reciprication. People who i consider my "friends" but now that i really think about it, are they? Do they really consider me as important as I consider them? People who i like, but probably don't like me. Isn't this the equivollant on giving up in life? what else is there if not at least your friends? Am i wasting my energy? Have i been dulluded all this time? Should i cut my losses? Does anyone care?

So then what am i to do? Just ignore these people altogether? Isn't that rude? I don't want to be rude, I just never want to talk to them ever again...

3 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, i know what you mean. Some people are just a waste of your time.

 
At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, i think im a waste of time

but i guess, sometimes.. people just do these little things that let you know that they are still your friend.

I mean, if i thought in that notion, then i wouldnt really have any friends..

i think basically, its pretty clear that you want a bf, someone to pay alot of attention to you.. right? :p

- Mr Marsh

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger UsAGi said...

Your actually wrong marshall,your not a waste of time and I do want a bf but thats not what the blog was about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home