Thursday, October 20, 2005

Excessive Happiness

Up and Down and Up and Down and UP and DOWN! I should really get a grip!!!!! toeing the line of insanity. Getting sick of being sad, so past few days have been excessivly happy.

I'm sick of Hi 5 "welcome to the heart club, one and all, we got lots of hugs, big and small, and if you need a hug, i'll give it to you, coz no one needs a hug, more than i do!"
I'm sick of lieing "Wow your drawing is so pretty"

Such annoying children. took them to the park today, i don't know if they've ever been on a swing before, but they loved it! and my youngest neice calls me Aunty J. i suppose thats good enough. i would be prefered to called di ut (pronounced y-e oo-p). But she follows her older sis, who calls me Aunty J just to annoy me. and she cries when i go to the bathroom without telling her... whats with that?

my dad ghosted the computer! and i've lost limewire!!!!!! ahhhhh have to go and download it again or something........so troublesome...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home