Sunday, November 05, 2006

Ideal Guy

Sherlene made me do a list.....

1. tall (thats an easy one)

2. asian (not viet, not prc)

3. funny (a sense of humor i can understand, some jokes just go over my head)

4. tolerant (i'm really irritating)

5. argumentative (i love to argue and i really love guys who can argue back)

6. affectionate (coz he's got to love me right?)

7. considerate (ie put me first)

8. ambitious (respectible, won't make me loose face as Le J. and that way i never have to worry about money)

9. generous (not just to me (paying for everything i do) but also to charity (like starlight, go starlight! yay!))

10. loves kids (for obvious reasons)

11. strong silent type (ideally he won't say much in terms of feelings, but he'll show his affection and as long i know he loves me..... ooohhh so sweet, even i'm starting to pine for this non existant guy)

12. he''l love to travel (and to take me with him)

13. always wants to hang out with me (and doens't mind the fact that i'm clingy)

14. really needs me (i need to be needed)

15. cultured (likes to read books, go to plays, theatre, ballet, and listen to orchestras)

16. plays a musical instrument (coz thats just hot)

17. has a good dress sense

18. sociable

19. likes to do random things (and on the spur of the moment things)

20. loves me

I know this is asking alot, but thats why he's ideal right? as a bare minimum he must satsify number 1,4,5,6,18,20. (although i think number 20 has been the killer so far)

10 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u know, as far as u know, there's some guy out there that satisfies 20 but he's too SHY to tell u. So maybe u need a non-shy guy.

PS. Of course it's getting to my head. A couple of us were sitting around bitching about them a couple of days ago... lol

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger UsAGi said...

see now, if they do like me, but they are too shy, the fail requirement number 18, which is a bare minimum requirement

 
At 4:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooooohhhh

 
At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, i think sometimes we put up with the imperfections of people becuz we love them. So really point 20 is the single most important~! <3

Gl - marsh

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger UsAGi said...

find me a guy who meets number 20 and i'll tell u how much i can put up with.

 
At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha...nah...i reckon ur list is even harder than mine.

lol

cheers to our singledom!

 
At 7:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm...i agree with sherlene. r list is hard.

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger UsAGi said...

i don't think i make 20 in my own list... ok dress sense, and musical instrument is not a real requirment, but i was struggling to get 20!

 
At 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, if they dress badly, u can dress them urself! (without sounding weird or anything). But that way, they can look exactly as u want them to :P

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger UsAGi said...

yeah i know

 

Post a Comment

<< Home