Friday, December 23, 2005

Steam Boat

Yesterday had my steam boat dinner. lots of fun. i had to drive all around perth to buy food. that was fun. 12 ppl in total. 2 steam boats. my mom thought the ppl who fell asleep were drunk ( i had to explain to her that one was sick and the other was just tired) and she was really impressed that Will did the dishes. hahahhahahahahahh. played scrabble after. 3 groups of 3. myself, Will and grace (hahahha get it will and grace?) were called "why did you belive me, when i said i loved, when you know that i've been a lier all my life", Stewart Ian and dan were called SID and Tracy olivia and Scott were (tos^2) x 7^5 + 1. yup........ SID won 214 points, followed by Why did u believe me....... 188 and lastly was tos^2) x 7^5 + 1 on 99 points. how shamefull....i'd put fotos on but the stupid fone won't connect to the computer so i can't get my fotos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home