Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Went shopping today in the city with Thira, bought some stuff. got home, my mom was telling me i better not go out tonight, coz my dad is about to blow a fuse, but then when he was distracted with some guests, i went out anyway. went to see kiss kiss bang bang. Robert Downy Jr was soooooo sarcastic in that movie, it reminded me of stuwart, who was loving it.

I got a parking fine in the city today aswell! how rude! i paid $10 for 12h of parking. but then the ticket machine printed a faulty ticket! it said we only paid $3. i didn't actually cheak the ticket before i left and then got a fine for parking beyond the limit! isn't that disgraceful! so i have to appeal now. *sigh* so troublesome.

2 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger gRacE said...

i got a parking fine too

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger UsAGi said...

yeah but i paid for a ticket! it was the machines fault!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home