Saturday, June 09, 2007

Gemini Girls

For my birthday this year, went with a small group of friends for teppenyaki at Midori. It was good. donno why the chef didn't think we were serious when we asked if he could throw food into Marshall's mouth..... maybe marshall should have kept the bib on..... yes at cake, lots of cake, i have had an overdose of cake. Went to karoke in northbridge, was fearful for my saftey, marshalls poor car was disabled... :( I got 2 bean bags! hahahahahhaha ones red and blackand the other is pink. i don't know why i'm writing all this, because everyone who reads my blog was there!

Grace and when you feel like it could you PLEASE send me photos?

Yes and the other day i was at uni, and i saw rob's motorcycle, so decided to jump on it and take a photo hahahahha i love motorcycles!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home